Monday, November 29, 2010

Games Online Tech Deck

I'm with those who occupy

finally say!
Finally, a whole generation publicly expresses his discomfort.
I'm with them. I'm with the boys occupying the right, occupying the monuments symbolically offering the most authentic interpretation of the motivations that led them to protest.
I'm with them and smile, because I feel this may be the dawn of a new day.
been years since the generation of the twenties did not raise his voice.
I was almost afraid that he was asleep and anesthetized by this neglect, this decline in social and civil life that characterizes our times.
I wanted to be with them more directly (and perhaps I will) because I still live in me battles the student of my time: the occupations, the meetings of coordination with other school representatives to say no to assimilation, public-private school, to say no to reform Jervolino, demonstrations on the streets with marches and sit-in protest, the alternative courses music, theater and psychology in institutions occupied for tens of days, "visits" to the police station, a breakfast with digos, cans and sheets for the banners ...
I shudder just to think back to the activism of those times.
's why I'm with them, because they have awakened in me an instinct reaction to the immorality and injustice that seemed dormant or attenuated.
Come on guys! I am with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment