Thursday, June 17, 2010

Howto Masterbate And Not Make A Mess

closes the drawers in my house!


I am sitting on the bench in the town park and I could not hear the conversation next to the bench:


P'tricc: "sure you can not make nothing, you saw how many there are non to Matera "

Stacchicc :" eh ... mò between caregivers and Chinese do not understand anything anymore ... at least they were only the first Moroccan "

P'tricc : "those we care and work are also to demand the rights in our house"

Stacchicc : "I would refer them all at home other than public housing, voting rights, pensions, health "

P'tricc " these ruin our Italy and our children are dying of hunger "

Stacchicc :" do not something for us that we Italians figured if we have to worry about their "

P'tricc " and polentone who want their taxes to us do not go south? "

Stacchicc "Ah ... I've heard! Incredible! You know what? we are the south that come off well, we divide Italy, so our home is the South "

P'tricc :" IE right! But Campania, Puglia and Calabria to let them lose: those are all Camorra thugs ... and thank goodness we Basilicata, Lucania Basilicata to the happy island.

We have everything: sun, sea, oil, you tell me we have to beg? we make it by yourself! "

Stacchicc :" It is true, but enough of this interference of power over matter, it can not be more ... I want the matter and not Potentini decide for me. "

P'tricc :" you're right! stacchiamoci to Power! They think that we are lucani Series B, 'sti Montagnuolo "

Stacchicc :" I get angry because I already have a Mayor Ferrandina, I figured if I put my feet in the head by Potentini "

P'tricc :" In fact we are just stupid, not to make the mayor were Matera, no? I'm just Matera, they may have come from outside my house in order? "

Stacchicc :" Do not just talk about it, who knows what problems Matera and our neighborhoods. Nothing! Then get upset and decide what to do and in our neighborhoods: enough! I'm from Buttiglione Buttiglione and we decide what to do. This is our home ... who knows that he is "the palace"? "

P'tricc : "Indeed! Well said, everyone must decide in his house in this place where we go from here?"

Stacchicc : "And yet you know what? I was really tired, all rule and decide that they are outside. I decided: I'm going home that I overpaid by the sweat of my work, and there we stay! and control in my house! And I do not accept that no one puts his beak in my house!

Ptricc : "Yeah, maybe, why do not you break your parents and your in-laws? The couch is not good here, you have to do this the white wall, you have to adjust the boiler ... if only I see them I get nervous "

Stacchicc : “No no, forse non hai capito! In casa mia comando io! E se mi fanno arrabbiare non apro nemmeno la porta ai parenti! Anzi, farò proprio cosi: da domani io rimango chiuso in casa mia e vedrai che non avrò più problemi da questi extradomiciliari!

P'tricc : "Ben detto, sciam'ninn...ognuno a casa sua! E v’dimm! Ci sentiamo!"

E fu così che questi due uomini, i miei vicini di panchina, tornarono a casa con il petto gonfio e vissero per il resto dei loro giorni a defend the fort.

I, however, rising from the bench with a smile, I decided to continue living in the open air, to breathe deeply and imagine a different city, open to change and the capital of culture of respect, promotes policies of acceptance and solidarity.

My house is the whole world, my people did not breed. I have no forts that fade away.

I want to be infected, I will share my ideas with others, I want to talk much with non-EU citizens with the EU. Speak and listen, learn and help.

So I'll definitely richer (and not talking about money), and at peace with myself and with others (TUTTI!).


This is my article published in Issue 1 of the matter changes monthly.

The monthly pdf is also available on the website and www.materacambia.it www.circologiugni.it


0 comments:

Post a Comment