Friday, April 23, 2010

Tachycardia And Hypotension In Dka



a child was a dream.
wanted to study the stars, I was fascinated by the mystery of the infinitely distant.

Today is a haven groom ... I find myself getting lost in the immensity of the universe and the stars whenever I despair for the smallness of mankind.

Thanks to this prodigious instrument, the Hubble telescope , I rubbed my eyes for hours and hours on my monitor and I will continue to be amazed by the beauty of the images and the knowledge that this telescope is collecting valuable data for the advancement of humanity.



(the Carina Nebula)




20 years have passed since that April 24, 1990, the day it was launched into orbit.

Happy Birthday Hubble!

(the Pillars of Creation)

For fans like me this is the official website of the Hubble 'ESA from which you can download photos and other material to enjoy this marvel of science and technology that has revolutionized the world of astronomy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment