Monday, February 14, 2011

Marylin Monroeshower Curtains

If this is not poetry ...

's the dream even so hidden any man has ever trod the soil of a football field.

the derby games,
arrives a cross from the "frontline"
're a little too far, it has become impossible to hit the head backwards and it makes it ineffective and useless.

So what?
A flash of genius:
you turn back,
breaks,
reel with his legs in the air,
see the world upside down on the contrary,
hit the ball ...
and without having the chance to see the trajectory of the ball, falling more or less disastrously plays the roar of the audience to applaud your prowess by slinger of football.
Pure Poetry.
With Rooney! (And told by an Arsenal fan ...)





The last time I tried (not later than one month ago) on a much more modest local soccer field is not however, did exactly that.
First because I have not received cross from the trocar (I simply stopped a pass from behind the chest). According
because there was not public. Third
because I have not scored (to be honest I do not know how close we are gone).
Fourth falling because I slammed the hip and I have a weak back pain that accompanies me faithful.
But the "five" received from my team-mate has paid me anyway, what must have been nice to my athletic ... mah!
Pure Vanity.

But you do not believe that I'll try again?

fooled ... as mentioned in a previous post I live and I have these dreams!

0 comments:

Post a Comment